Santa Maria della Pace’s church is located in the annexed monastery.
The first reference of this complex dates back to a 1507 document kept in the town archive, even though the construction works for the church began in 1512, then completed in 1518.
The current architectural structure dates back to 1700 when it was completely renovated.
The monastery was expanded through time until recent work in the half of 1900s.
The historic compound houses some frescoes by Tarquinio Salvi, father of the famous Giovan Battista Salvi, a painting made by Ercole Ramazzani and some other artworks.